Spiked Raspberry Mimosa
Jeremy Flinkman is not a man who takes kindly to frilly drinks with silly straws and umbrellas. So when I was playing with an idea I had for a sparkling margarita/mimosa to be served at a post V-Day brunch, I knew for sure he was not going to be a taker.
- 2 cups Frozen Raspberries
- 1 tbsp Orange Vanilla Sugar or 1 tsp Xylitol
- 1/3 cup Casa Noble Crystal Tequila
- 1 tbsp Cointreau
- 1/3 cup Orange Juice
- 1 cup Gruet sparkling wine
Thaw frozen raspberries sprinkled with Orange Vanilla Sugar in a cocktail shaker.
Then muddle with Casa Noble Crystal Tequila and Cointreau. Add orange juice and shake thoroughly to blend. Strain into cocktail, champagne or sporty mason jar glasses which are 1/2 filled with Gruet. Pay homage to this fabulous tequila by salting the rims of whatever glasses you use.
More Creative Cocktails:
For more ideas visit:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheBaddishGroup
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/thebaddishgroup
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/thebaddishgroup
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/thebaddishgroup/
- Casa Noble on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Casa_Noble
Photo Credit: Julie Cecchini
Sounds refreshing, will have to try this.
Posted by: Heide M. | 20 May 2014 at 03:08 PM