17 ways to go green on St Patrick's Day
St Patrick's Day is by far my favorite holiday. It is not about giving, it is about living. As the crocuses begin to show their green, this day of merriment and cheer arrives to celebrate life....
Here are 17 ways to make the most of it;
- Dublin Lamb Stew
- Irish Oat Scones
- Healthy Irish Fare, Colcannon
- Dill Salt
- Seeded Soda Bread
- Always forgive your enemies...
- Haddock Cakes, easy Irish fare
- Irish Coffee
- Irish Cookies
- Spotted Dog with apples
- Turnip Latkes
- Slow roasted corned beef brisket
- Dark Chocolate Irish Whiskey Cake
- Irish Breakfast Tea
- Sharing your stories with Friends
- Lemon Dill Salmon
- Celtic Cod Casserole
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.