There is something sublime about the combination of orange and chocolate. Fresh and decadent at the same time. This recipe makes a delightful addition to a desert tray or a glorious gift from the heart.
- 1/4 cup Earth Balance (soy butter)
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 1/2 cups All Purpose Baking Mix
- 1 tsp Orange Vanilla Sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup Chocolate Drops
Heat oven to 375 F. Beat butter in medium bowl; gradually add brown sugar and Orange Vanilla Sugar, beating until fluffy. Add egg and marmalade; beat until smooth. Add All Purpose Baking Mix, mixing well; stir in walnuts and Chocolate Drops. Drop by teaspoons onto parchment lined cookie sheet. 3 Bake 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
More Creative Cookies
- Chocolate covered raisin infused oatmeal cookies
- Cinnamon spice cookies
- Apple spice cookies
- Cranberry orange shortbread cookies
Photo Credit: Julie T Cecchini