Fall's first frosty morning called for pure comfort. To me that was
working in a kitchen warmed with the scent of chocolate. Adding a sugar
filled bite of mint and topping them off with a chocolate coating
suggest a decadent and refreshing afternoon snack. I ask you what
better way is there to start a busy work day?
- 1 ten to twelve oz. package chocolate cookies/brownie mix (Use ours or your own favorite)
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup vegetable/canola oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 recipe peppermint frosting
Combine the brownie mix,egg, oil and water, Press into a 9 x 8 pan, lightly coated with vegetable spray. Spoon over top, spreading mixture evenly to edges. Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for half hour or untill a cake tester comes out clean.
When brownie is cooled spread top with peppermint frosting. Let frosting set for 15 minutes. Top off with either melted chocolate chips or go the easy route and sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
Other recipes you may enjoy
- Brownie Ice Cream Sandwich
- Orange Chocolate Drop Cookies
- Dark Chocolate Souffle
- Dark Chocolate Irish Whiskey Cake
Photo Credit: Julie Cecchini