This is a filling, flavorful and fresh dish on a hot summer night. We like to make our own Peach Salsa to accompany it but if you are pressed for time, Newman's Own All-Natural Bandito Chunky Peach Salsa is a fine substitute.
- Fresh fish fillets or steaks (tilapia, salmon, swordfish, swai, barramundi, trout, etc)
- 1/2 cup of Peach Salsa, per serving
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley, optional
Place fish in a foil wrapper and cover with salsa. Refrigerate and allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes. When ready to cook, place fish packets on hot grill elevated above coals. Cook 2-6 minutes per side, depending on the thickness of the cut. Serve with cooked salsa.
More Fabulous Fish:
- A romantic meal with the Passion Fish
- Baked white fish with a potato chip crust
- Barramundi with Chive Spaetzle
- Smoked Salmon Chowder
Photo Credit: Julie Cecchini