If you love Gazpacho, this recipe takes a classic and gives it the flavors of Andalusia.
- 2 cups fresh, whole plum Tomatoes
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 1 1/4 cups canned tomato/vegetable juice
- 1 tbsp Lemon Ginger Curry, or more to taste
- 2 tsp Oregano & Thyme vinegar
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup finely diced Cucumber
- 1/3 cup finely diced green bell Peppers
- 1/3 cup finely diced red bell Peppers
- 2/3 cup finely diced raw zucchini
- 2/3 cup finely diced celery
- 2/3 cup diced red onion
In a blender or food processor, combine the tomatoes and garlic. Pure? to a coarse pulp. Add juice and blend. Mix in Lemon Ginger Curry, vinegar, and oil. Chill, covered, overnight. Before serving, let gazpacho stand for a short time, until just pleasantly cold. Taste and check if seasonings need to be adjusted. Serve in four bowls or tall glasses. Garnish top of each serving with a generous spoonful each of diced cucumber, green pepper, zucchini, celery and onion.
Photo Credit: The Food Monkey
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.