Its snowing, the wind is blowing, I am watching icicles form and dreaming of sun. Oh sun and all of your glorious warmth
This is a simple and freshly flavored salad. The secret ingredient to it's success is Orange Honey Chevre from Sweet Pea Cheese.
- 1 medium orange, sliced in rings and rinds removed
- 1/2 cup fennel greens chopped
- 8 cups torn spinach
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced
- 1/3 cup crumbled Orange Honey Chevre from Sweet Pea Cheese
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2/3 cup Simple Vinaigrette or french dressing
Toss oranges, fennel, spinach, onion, chevre and pine nuts in large bowl. Pour vinaigrette over the salad; toss to coat.
More Vivacious Veggies
Photo Credit: Fotobank