This is a Valentines Day Favorite, thus the name. This past year it was made even better with the addition on Sweet Pea Cheese's Cranberry Chevre. This creamy goats mil cheese sprinkled with cranberries adds a lusciousness to an already delicious salad.
- 4 cups salad greens
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 14-ounce can artichoke hearts in water, drained.
- 1/8 cup Ariston Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Cranberry Orange Vinegar
- 3 tsp Aussie Outback Rub
- 1/4 cup Cranberry Chevre
Mix together salad greens, red onion and artichoke hearts. In a different bowl wisk together the Ariston Olive Oil, Cranberry Orange Vinegar and Aussie Outback Spice. Pour over salad and mix well. Sprinkle on cheese.
More Recipes for Romance
- Romantic finger food, julienne vegetable salad
- Fig and Chevre Crostini with Prosciutto
- A simple and relaxing dish for two, featuring the passion fish
- Possibly the most romantic dinner, ever
Photo Credit: Spicy Pickle